Try this tasty tapas recipe with Tapeña Garnacha.
Makes about 18 - 22 drumettes
2 pounds chicken drumettes
2 tsp Spanish paprika
1 tsp coriander
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 1/2 tsp of minced garlic (about 2 large cloves)
2 tsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp virgin olive oil
1) Wash and completely dry the drumettes.
2) Combine the spices, garlic, sugar, water and olive oil. Stir into a thin paste.
3) Rub the paste mixture over each drumette and put them into a plastic bag or covered glass container. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 4 hours.
4) Heat oven to 425 degrees.
5) Line a jelly roll pan with foil. Arrange wings in an even layer, discard marinade.
6) Bake 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Turn once to ensure they are cooked through.
7) Transfer to a serving platter.